Thursday 24 April 2014

Happiness is a decision

So i've been struggling a bit lately with finding the joy.  and as i looked out my window today and watched the snow fall down - YES - the snow (April 24!!!) i was struck with how pretty it looked despite the fact it was almost May. it really was so pretty.  i know i've talked about perspective and this was one of those times.

however, i also realized that so much of how i feel is a choice i make as to how i am going to react.  as i was thinking about that fact, i came across this video on facebook that changed my day completely.  it just made me smile and made me feel happy.

hope it lifts your day today too!




if you liked that one, i'm sure you'll appreciate this one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to leave me a message!