Sunday 29 December 2013

Break over!

as this  year ~2013~ draws to a close, I have been looking back on the past year and all that i have been through.  Seems amazing that it is the end of the year, and i have come out better for all that i've been through.  haven't blogged since may, and that is a sure sign of where my life has been.  wanting to be closed in.  wanting to be private.  wanting to hide the pain away from others.  wanting to protect my shell, the walls that i have built over the years.

but today, i purpose to share some of those journeys that i have been on over the past little while.  

journeys that included painful moments.  

journeys that included a stripping down of my comfort zone.  

journeys of admissions of failures.

journeys filled with joy.

journeys filled with pain, anger humiliation, yet

journeys filled with growth and healing and forgiveness.

journeys filled with a search for joy

journeys filled with a deeper understanding of my relationship with jesus


i am excited about this path of renewal that i feel i am on.  i am excited about the path of growth and stretching that i am on.  

so join me if you care, to hear about the moments, thoughts and journeys that god has taken me through this past year - a year of stretching and growth - but a year that i wouldn't change for anything - as i look forward to a new and exciting year in 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to leave me a message!