Sunday 16 March 2014

OH HOW I WISH. . . . . . . . . . .. . .. yup . . .. . . my dreams came true. . . . .

so i will start with this. . .

i am sorry that there are those of you out there that have bigger (and truthfully) more anguishing wishes than me.  I pray for you! I DO!!!  I pray for the cancers.  I pray for the broken families.  I pray for the illnesses. . .  PLEASE do not think that I think these issues any less.  BELIEVE me they teach me lessons.  I am so thankful that god brings these thoughts. . . and FRIENDS to me. . .

But for tonight. . .. . i choose to share my thoughts via this forum.

I wish I could take away all the struggles that we/I have gone through. . . as my son strives to be a better hockey player (nope not on a team! -  on our driveway!) he plays with his dad - an incomplete paraplegic.   As proud as I am of my husband (AND I AM - BELIEVE ME I AM!!!!) i am saddened for the things that my son would have liked to do but didn't b/c he did not want to disappoint or make his dad feel bad.  Peyton has an extreme pride in his dad.  Keith is his world.  He's my world - okay - that has nothing to do with sports - but he is AMAZING!!!  Did you know?  That Keith did the time clock so that my  boy could experience hockey?  Keith couldn't coach.  He couldn't show Peyton how to skate. . . but he DID what he could do.

Do you know?  That every swimming lesson, Keith takes Taylor to it because I am teaching????  He cheers her on!!!  He brings her there and takes her home BECAUSE HE LOVES HER!!!

Did you know that even in the worst storms, my husband that has an C2 and an L2 fracture in his neck and his back, snowblows my driveway????  AND not only does he do that for me, but he does it for about 4 or 5 other seniors on our crescent??? and with this absolute love for Jesus, he is teaching my son to do the same???

OH HOW I AM BLESSED!!!!  Sometimes I get covered in ME. . . in what I don't have. . . . and God redirects my focus.

I started this blog with OH HOW I WISH. . . . . and it was things I was thinking about what I wanted.   but i would like to say this.. . .





OH HOW I WISH YOU ARE AS BLESSED BY SOMEONE AS I AM . . . . 
BY MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!

keith i love you. . . . . .

Keith at a Blue Bomber game with Taylor


Keith took Peyton to a Monster truck evening!  Peeps was SO thrilled!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to leave me a message!