Wednesday 19 February 2014

Wednesday's Wonderful Winter

Well, finally here in Manitoba, we are getting some wonderful days of winter.  Yes!  You read it!  Wonderful because it's melting.  I can't say it's been all bad this year, but it's just been really really long.  But it's made for some beautiful scenery.

Thought I'd share some of my wonderful winter moments and share this wonderful winter video with you as well!

It's winter. . . . but spring's a comin'



Our Snow clearing crews hard at work.  They've been kept busy this winter!

Only God can create this!!!

Good morning child!  Remember I love you - God


For those of you who know our yard, there's chairs and a pond under there!!! Our sweet summer oasis!

created by:  THE CREATOR!

And so we've had lots of snow this winter!!  BUT IT'S ALMOST SPRING!!!!  :-)




And just a bit of music to go with winter.  Truly these men are blessed with a gift from God!!!!  And their backdrop could only be created by Him!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to leave me a message!