Wednesday 11 November 2015

Been a while. . . .

So recently I had someone comment about how they had missed my blogs. . . .

So today I looked back to when my last post was. . . . JULY!!!  Okay, the truth is, I'm a bit surprised it was that recent.  That's only four months.  Mind you the previous one was also a month before that.

I have to say, that the last half a year has been . . .

crazy

unsure

undecided

difficult

good

confusing

chaotic emotionally

draining

tiring

exciting

some of the best times

some extremely difficult times

I think you get the picture.  My life has felt like a yo yo!!  And yet. . . here I sit November 11.

Remembering.  Thankful.  Grateful.  Proud. . .  so many emotions.

I am thankful for my friend who at least prompted me to write this entry.  Ang - you have always been an encouragement in this blog journey of mine.  Thank you.

I am feeling like I am coming out of a difficult emotionally draining time.  Perhaps in the next little while I will be able to share more of my journey these last several months.  Things even I haven't necessarily processed. But I know that when we share our journeys our burdens get lighter.

Fellowship has been a big word for me in the last week.  Hopefully we can "fellowship" together as we share our hearts together.

Pray for me, won't you?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to leave me a message!