Saturday 23 March 2013

Still Saturday

How can a day that is completely empty already be so filled in my head?

Saturday.  A day for doing nothing, right?  A day off?  A day to relax? 

NO NO NO!  Saturday . . . . a day to get all the things done that I should have gotten done this past week but didn't.  A day to cram in as many things on my to do list that I can - and to make sure my entire clan HELPS me get them done too! 

So tell me this:  WHY ARE THEY STILL SLEEPING??????  Don't they know that I have a list for each of them to complete?  IT'S HUGE and if they don't get up very quickly, it will not all get done.


Hmmmm and then this:   Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth. Psalm 46:10  

BE STILL.  I can't!  There's too much to do!  BE STILL!  I can't sit here. . . I must get started. . . . BE STILL!  How do I do that.  EXALT ME  It's that simple? There's got to be more!  EXALT ME  That's it. . . that's all I have to do?

Today I will strive to make this a day of exaltation.  Not a day of demands, and expectations.   But a day of being still and exalting my Saviour!

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to leave me a message!